Glamorous School Girl Look

Last week, I had the opportunity to join my husband's Dinner and Dance Company Party. The theme is Back to School. I'm kind of hesitant to dress up at first because I'm just a guest but oh well who would mind, right? At first, I was contemplating what to wear but in the end, I came up with this look.

school girl party outfit

I really wanted my overall attire to look like a schoolgirl with a touch of glamour to it. So for the school girl look, my imagination led me to the school uniforms of Japanese schoolgirls with cute mini skirts and knee-high socks. And for the glamorous side, I wanted to add something that sparkles but not too elaborate. Only a touch to the overall look would be enough.


school girl party outfit

For me, a school girl's skirt should be a checkered mini skirt. Well, maybe it's just me.

school girl party outfit
school girl party outfit

This is the glamour part. I wore nine west shoes with crystal accents on the heels.

school girl party outfit

I also felt that the overall look would look too boring without the belt and the statement necklace.

school girl party outfit

And the look wouldn't be complete without a school bag.

DETAILS 
White long sleeve top from H&M
Checkered Mini Skirt from Forever 21
Black High Heel Shoes from Nine West
Knee High Socks from Uniqlo
Bag from Charles & Keith
Statement necklace from Bugis Street


If you like this kind of content, you can follow me on Instagram and Facebook to get future updates.