Home Tour: The Common Areas

Howdy, y'all?! I've been extremely busy these past weeks from work. Gosh! So much for deadlines. Today, I'll be oversharing with you. Hehehe! I've mentioned earlier this month that we've just bought a house. Woohoo!! Check it out if you haven't from here. ;)

Apparently, it's still empty as we are still starting out here in the US. But even if it's still 'empty', I'll still be sharing how it looks with you because it'll be awesome when it'll be filled in with furniture & decorations afterward and then do a comparison on how we did the interiors.

I feel like sharing these in parts. So today, I'll be sharing the common areas.

Home Tour: The Common Areas

GUEST / COMMON BATH

Home Tour: The Common Areas

THE HALLWAY

Welcome to the Caranzo's love nest! :D

Home Tour: The Common Areas

THE LIVING ROOM

It's literally empty as I've said. We've ordered a sofa from Rooms to Go which has a delivery period of 1 month. Up until now, we are still waiting. Gosh! I'm becoming super impatient. I think buying from them was a wrong move. :/

Home Tour: The Common Areas

DINING ROOM

Okay, you're seeing a temporary dining table for now. 

Home Tour: The Common Areas

THE LAUNDRY ROOM

Home Tour: The Common Areas

THE KITCHEN

This is my favorite part of the house because it's almost complete. :D

Home Tour: The Common Areas
Home Tour: The Common Areas
Home Tour: The Common Areas

UP NEXT: The Home Office.