Home Update: The Living Room

I felt compelled to do an update of my home tour series of posts since our home isn't empty any longer as compared to the last time I've shown it to you last month from this post Home Tour: The Common Areas. It is because our living area looks like this now.

Living Room Interior Design
Living Room Interior Design
Living Room Interior Design
Living Room Interior Design

BEFORE

This is how our living area previously looked.

Living Room Interior Design

AFTER

And it looks like this now.

Living Room Interior Design
Living Room Interior Design

I would also like to give a shout out to my husband for surprising me with this beautiful bouquet of pink roses for our 2nd wedding anniversary. I love surprises! Just by looking at it, I could remember the scent and the feeling I have when he surprised me with it.

Why flowers when they wither easily? Hmmm.. These flowers are not cheap. They are pretty and costly. But these gestures from him reminds me of how priceless I am to him.